JOIN NOW and get 2 months FREE!
12 for 10 on annual memberships
Whatever your aim is we can help you get there. Here are our top tips for getting started:
- Get yourself a top motivational playlist! Pick some tunes that you love, plug your headphones in and get going!
- Find some comfortable workout gear – we might not always feel our best in tight workout gear, so just workout in something that is supportive and comfortable and that you feel happy wearing!
- Follow a programme – don’t just turn up to the gym without a plan, we can help you set up a programme that will make sure you do just the right amount to keep you on track
- Don’t overdo it! The worst thing you can do is to set yourself an unachievable goal as once you start missing sessions you become demotivated. Make sure you set yourself workout goals that you know you can stick to. If that’s once a week or five times a week – anything is better than nothing at all and you can always build it up once you get started!
- Enjoy your workouts – the most important thing is to find a workout you love. If you love to dance then try some classes, if you enjoy swimming then jump in the pool. Whatever you love then just get your kit on and start moving!
We can’t wait to see you and help you on your fitness journey.